$29.95 — or
$29.95 / month
ADK is a dietary supplement that supports bone structure, density and integrity;
Proper bone remodeling, calcium utilization; and cardiovascular function.
ALL SALES FINAL.
- Required for normal bone growth and maintenance.
- Utilizing Vitamin A helps the body remove old bone tissue and stimulate new tissue growth. It is critical to help repair fractures and retain bone density.
- Vitamin A and D combined, help support the regulation of bone remodeling.
- Supports calcium absorption in the stomach, maintains adequate serum calcium and phosphate concentrations to enable normal mineralization of bone.
- It is needed for bone growth and rebuilding. Without D3 bones become brittle.
- D3 also supports heart health and vascular function.
- Vitamin K2 has an essential role in bone metabolism and promotion of healthy teeth.
- Helps guide calcium toward areas of the body where it is required such as your bones and away from areas where it could be negative.
- Also, Vitamin K2 deficiency appears to be a factor in the development of diabetes and liver cancer.